The W800 belts are specially suited for drives with backside idlers to make full use of agricultural machinery capabilities.
As agricultural machinery increasingly enhances its performance and functions, the quality required for V-belts used is going upscale.
In the fine quality market, there are cases where agricultural machinery should use more than the RED-S II in order to thoroughly deliver performance. Bando has launched the Series W800, the highest quality among V-belts for agricultural machinery on the market.
- Chloroprene impregnated canvas
- Aramid tension members
- Chloroprene insulation rubber
- Chloroprene compression rubber
- temperature resistant from – 30° to +90°C
- limited oil resistance
- highly fire resistant
- particularly resistant to environmental influences like heat, ozone, sunlight and effects of the weather.
Dimensions and Size Marking
|Power transmission capacity||100||150||300|
|Service life against reverse bending||100||450||1800|
|Service life against shock||100||150||450|
Brochure: W800 Agricultural V-Belts
Brochure including additional information: