Bando has had a functional quality management system for many years.
It has been implemented throughout the Bando Group with the introduction of the management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and TS 16949. We also abide by national and international rules and regulations.
Thanks to our process-oriented management system and the Kaizen philosophy we are able to continually improve the quality of our products and enhance customer satisfaction.
Kaizen is a Japanese philosophy of working that seeks progress through continuous improvement – as reflected in our corporate and quality policy.
Every day Bando employees are working hard on the implementation of our policies and offer only the best products and services to our customers.
Environmental protection and measures in favour of more environmentally friendly development have been supported within the Bando Group for many years. As a logical consequence of this policy our environmental management system was certified according to DIN ISO 14001.
We place particular emphasis on following environmental protection activities:
- Development of environmentally-friendly products,
- Promotion of zero-emissions and the reduction of industrial waste,
- Promotion of effective energy utilization (reduction of carbon-dioxide).
We follow these guidelines in the ongoing development of our Environment Protection Programme:
- Promotion of environmentally-friendly products
- Use of materials with low environmental impact
- Support of energy-saving measures
- Reduction of waste through recycling
- Promotion of further training in the field of environmental protection
We regularly conduct audits to ensure implementation of the above-mentioned guidelines.
Download: ISO 9001 and 14001
Download: quality-and environmental policy