BANCOLLAN™ Bearings are available in load tolerance type or low hardness friction type.
BANCOLLAN™ Bearings are suitable for all applications, which requires energy savings.
Product Features for Energy Saving Bearings
Good running resistance as the compound has little deformation due to load.
Excellent abrasion resistance compared with metal rollers and reduced noise.
The load type is available in four different specifications, depending on the weight or the load Low hardness friction types with increased gripping strength are also available.
- Light Load L100 (brown): Standard BANCOLLAN™ bearing.
- Medium Load L200 (blue): A type with approximately 1.7-fold permissible load level of the light load type. This type has a longer service life than the light load type in the same conditions.
- High Load L300 (nature): A type with approximately 2.7-fold permissible load level of the light load type.
- High Load L400 (black): A type with approximately 3.7-fold permissible load level of the light load type.
- Friction F100 (brown): Uses BANCOLLAN™ with lower hardness than the load types and exhibits high gripping force.
Bando developed BANCOLLAN™ Bearings for a wide range of applications. Application examples for
- Airport hand baggage conveyance system
- Mail automatic sorting system
- Office document transportation system
- Chain conveyor system
- Automotive assembly line system
- Small package continuous vertical conveyance system
- Multi-story parking garage
- Cleanroom conveyance system
- Conveyance of charts, etc.
- Bill exchanger
- Automatic ticket gate
- Bankbook printer
- Automatic ticket vending machine
- Office copier
- Automatic payment machine
Line-Up and Specification
The BANCOLLAN™ Bearings brochure with additional information about available types, sizes and specifications of energy saving bearings (Updated March 2017) for download:Bando_Bancollan_Bearings_EN_web