Ceptor®-VI is ideal for high torque synchronous power transmission applications.
Select the optimum belt based on application conditions.
- Due to the higher power transmission capacity, the belt width can be reduced.
- Low noise performance due to the narrow belt width and compact design.
- Compatible with standard pulleys.
Ceptor®-VI advantages: super torque
- High power transmission capacity: High torque transmission of Ceptor VI for lower speed range.
- High strength tension members: Ceptor VI uses high strength tension members, therefore it has less elongation and longer life time.
- Compact design: Ceptor VI offers a narrow belt design for operations in limited design space.
- Noise Reduction: Low noise performance due to the narrow belt width.
Press- and Stamping machinery
Industrial Robots and Toys
Medical devices and bookbinding machine
Linear Robots and Kitchen Food Mixer
Belt Specifications and Size List
BANDO Ceptor-VI is the right choice if your application needs even more performance than STS and HP-STS belts.
BANDO Ceptor-VI brochure with additional information about available sizes, performance and guidelines (Updated: November 2018):20190601_Ceptor-VI_EN_web