In the field of optoelectronics products BANDO offers highest quality for polishing films.
BANDO Chemical Industries has realized the creation of nanoparticles characterized with “uniformly and flexibly controlled particle sizes” and “superior dispersion stability”, by using the company’s original technologies of combination design and purification of the nanoparticles.
With these technologies, we provide precision polishing products realizing high grinding force and high surface grinding accuracy.
- Combines high grinding capability and surface precision
- High precision surfaces are possible due to the small abrasive grains diameter
- High grinding capability reduces grinding time
- Long life reduces costs
- Polishing of optical fiber end faces and related products
- Polishing of fiber isolator parts
- Other high precision polishing requirements
|Product name||Mesh *1||Film Color||Average size *2||Polishing solutions|
|TOPX D 150||＃8000||Violet||1.0||Distilled water|
|TOPX D 304||＃4000||Green||3.0||Distilled water|
|TOPX D 502||＃2500||Brown||5.0||Distilled water|
|TOPX D 902||＃1200||Blue||9.0||Distilled water|
|TOPX D 122||＃8000||Yellow green||1.0||Polyethylene glycol|
|TOPX D 322||＃4000||Light green||3.0||Polyethylene glycol|
*1: JIS R6001-1998
*2: Average size of abrasive grains (μm )
The TOPX – Polishing film brochure with additional information (Updated August 2014):