These belts are specially suited for drives with backside idlers.
BANDO RED-S II V-Belts were developed especially for agricultural machinery with reverse-bend drives. The reduced belt thickness and the optimized position of the tension members increase the service life of RED-S II V-Belts by many times compared to conventional V-belts. This belt type is especially suited for agricultural and horticultural equipment.
- Chloroprene impregnated canvas
- Polyester tensile members
- Chloroprene insulation rubber
- Chloroprene compression rubber
- temperature resistant from – 30° to +90°C
- limited oil resistance
- highly fire resistant
- particularly resistant to environmental influences like heat, ozone, sunlight and effects of the weather
Dimension & Size Marking
|Angle B[°]||DownloadSize List|
Brochure: RED-S II Agricultural V-Belts
Brochure including additional information:20190109_RED-S-II_Agriculture_EN_web