High torque HTS synchronous belt Ceptor®-X HTS
- Increased transmission capacity provides high-performance in a compact space
- Longer-lasting belt life decreases maintenance and replacement costs.
- High transmission capacity makes it possible to use even narrower belts and pulleys
(1) Rubber: No deformation of teeth – hard flexible synthetic rubber
(2) Cord: Excellent tension-sustaining, high-strength carbon cord
(3) Tooth Fabric: Durable, anti-wear canvas prevents tooth shear
- Layout flexibility: can use a backside idler pulley
- Geräuschreduktion : im Vergleich zu Polyurethan-Zahnriemen
- Low noise results from narrower belt width (approximately 20%) compared to HP-STS.
- Due to strong carbon cords and wear-resistant canvas surface, there is minimal belt stretch and tooth wear, increasing the durability and service life of the belt.
Runs on primary and 2nd generation “H” pulleys.
Designed for 2nd Generation H-Profiles.
Suitable for H-Profiles