Banded BANFLEX belts from polyurethane were developed especially for high speed drives with a belt speed of up to 60 m/s, with extremely low vibration running.
Small pulley diameters and higher belt speeds permit compact and light drives. The use of polyurethane makes the belt highly resistant to oil and ozone. The diagonally grooved back of the belt optimizes its flexibility.
- Temperature resistant from -30° to +60°C
- High oil resistance
- High resistance to environmental influences like heat, ozone, sunlight and effects of the weather.
- Polyurethane belt backing
- Polyester tension members
- Polyurethane belt structure
number of ribs
[ ° ]