BANDO Bancord Polyurethane Round Belts (Open End) – Open-end for Heat Splicing
BANDO BANCORD round belts are offered in two compounds:
- Standard Compound 480 – 80° Shore A
- High Modulus Compound 489 – 90° Shore A
BANCORD open-end round belts are made from a polyurethane base, whose physical characteristics make it possible to heat splice the ends for a seamless version.
- Temperature resistant from -0° to +50° C
- High flexibility
- Good length stability and particularly resistant to wear
- Resistant to oil, fats and chemicals
- Particularly resistant to environmental influences like dust, dirt, ozone and atmospheric humidity.
Polyurethane without tension members
|200 m||100 m|
Hardness Standard: 80° Shore A (Compound 480)
Hardness Special: 90° Shore A (Compound 489)