There are two types of BANCOLLAN V-Belts from high quality POLYURETHANE:
- VC Single Cogged Type
- DC Double Cogged Type
Pulleys of 16 mm diameter and upwards can be used due to the belts very high flexibility. The cast belt profile shows very narrow tolerances, which leads to a very smooth running. Due to the use of polyurethane the drive remains “clean“ compared to rubber V-belts. High resistance to oil, fats and chemicals are further advantages of BANCOLLAN V-Belts.
- Temperature resistant from -30° to +70°C
- High resistance to oil, fats and chemicals
- Low vibration belt running
- Low noise
- Clean operation: No ?black rubber dust“ problem.
- Polyester tension members
- Polyurethane belt structure and backing
Dimension and Size Marking
[ ° ]
|VC – 6||6,0||4,0||40|
|DC – 6||6,0||4,0||40|